Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wordy Wednesday


Good morning everyone!

Last week, we told you about our new heated cat bed. Well, here we are lounging in it. It is our favorite spot in the whole house. We only leave it to eat, drink, and use the box! My fur has gotten softer and I am much calmer now. I used to roam around the house at night, but now I play while Momma is around and sleep at night. The mousie that I showed you a few days ago, still has it's tail. I'm working on that though.

Have a great day!

Carmela

P.S. Isn't my Moe a hunk?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! a heated cat bed is an excellent idea. I may have to start making hints!

PB 'n J said...

Oh, fuzzy mousie tails are my favorite - the first thing that comes off.

That bed sure sounds super, I wonder if I can convince Mommy that we need one of those?!

Pearl

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awwww I love to snuggle with Donny too, even tho ours is not a heated cat bed.

You 3 look so adorable in your profile picture!

~Marie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, we bet dat heated bed is heaven.