Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sunday with Moe!

Hi everyone!

I hope that you had wonderful holidays with your family and friends. My Christmas and New Year's was quiet and relaxing. Momma was off of work, so we had unlimited access to snacks, snuggles, and quality naptime! The new guy is fitting in. I have let him be the spokescat for meals. I am the senior cat in the house after all! Camela is still my girl. We can be found curled up together most of the time! She tried to flirt with Cosmo, but he didn't get it! I will let her tell you about another time.

Well, that's all I have.

Meow, for now!

Moe

5 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

It sounds like you had a great New Year!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

The Island Cats said...

Hi Moe!! We're glad you all enjoyed your holidays!! Happy New Year!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Hello there and happy, furry, fabulous New Year to all the "chicats" and their humans!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It sounds like a good time! YEAH

A few Good Cats said...

Yo, Moe, happy birthday, dude!