Monday, August 25, 2008

Meezer Monday - meal time

A conversation.

Carmela: Momma, is it true that Lucinda can eat all the stinky goodness she wants?

Momma: Yes, dear. The special vet said that she needs to gain some weight so she can get stronger.

Moe: Momma, can I eat her leftovers? She doesn't finish it all.

Momma: No, Moe. We need to leave her food out so if she gets hungry, she won't have to wait.

Moe: But it smells so good. Can I have a taste?

Momma: Okay, only a taste. Save the rest. And, Carmela?

Carmela: Yes, Momma?

Momma: No sneaking behind my back. You had a good breakfast.

Carmela: Oh, Momma!

Lucinda (from the kitchen): Nom, nom, nom! This is good chow. I'm glad that I'm hungry all the time.

3 comments:

PB 'n J said...

Oh no - you guys will starve! You should have extra foods too!

Lux said...

Oh, I'm near to fainting at just the *thought of "all the stinky goodness she wants."

If only someone would say that about me! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh dear! That is so not fair. I know how it goes though... Georgia our elderly cat gets to eat all she wants...